Jalal Abualrub vs. Answering Islam
Preliminary note: Why have many of Jalal Abualrub's articles disappeared?
The latest rebuttals to Abualrub's claims in writing, audio or video
are now located on this page.
Jalal Abualrub first contacted us on 29 November 2004 with a
After a couple of months of correspondence, he finally wrote
on 29 January 2005:
I am not going away ... until the day when I see your website either shut
down its evil doors for its confused and fanatical customers, or else I
will expose you lying statement by lying statement, and one writer at a
time. And I will have great fun dismantling your articles and then your
entire religion. Indeed, Allah is the Lord even if the criminal polytheists
and disbelievers hate Him.
... i am going to target your website, your authors, your articles, and
then you with rebuttal after rebuttal and challenge your lies and distortions
one after another, and encourage muslims to do the same, and will also target
your religion with criticism, articles that contain much evidence revealing
the contradictions in your book, the creed that you invented on your own,
etc...the only way you can avert this is by you shutting down your hateful
website and disbanding the liars you have for writers...islam is winning
this in a big way and christianity is lossing in a big way...
This page will document the progress of Mr. Abualrub's project and list further
rebuttals to claims made by him:
- Answers to Abualrub's attack on the article "One Adam or Two?"
- The Prostration to Adam — A Quranic Problem
([Part 1], [Part 2])
provides a detailed rebuttal to his arguments
- The Appearance of a Scholar examines Abualrub's methodology
In reaction to this, Abualrub published three long and incoherent articles.
Our responses to some of his many claims:
- Written in response to many of the claims made by Abualrub:
- Abualrub's "next step" was made public in an email sent out by him on 28 January 2005:
This is a general announcement from Jalal Abualrub (WWW.IslamLife.Com):
I am currently writing a massive rebuttal against an article written by Sam Shamoun
and posted by an Evangelical website that intentionally spreads hatred, misinformation
and malice against Islam. The title of Shamoun’s article is, ‘Allah’s
Guessing Game’; the title of my rebuttal is, ‘Shamoun’s Guessing Game.’
It took roughly one and a half years in which many of the above and below listed exchanges
on other topics have taken place. On 20 June 2006 Abualrub finally published an article
that dealt in part with Shamoun's article and could perhaps be understood as a first installment:
- Revisiting the Issue of Allah's knowledge
- Do the Authentic Teachings of Islam Result in Terrorism? — Answering Abualrub's
Challenge ([Part 1], [Part 2])
- Did Jalal Abualrub Prove Craig Winn Wrong? (off site)
- Related to the above: What about God commanding
the annihilation of the Amalekites?
- Kill Them Wherever You Find Them exposes some of his cover-up operations in a discussion on Jihad
- The Murder of Asma Bint Marwan Revisited
- Errors and Fallacies in his book "Holy Wars, Crusades, Jihad"
- Responses to his book "Muhammad: The Prophet of Mercy — 50 New & Humane Concepts Brought by Muhammad"
- Responses to his debate material on the topic "Is Muhammad a Prophet?" (debate against David Wood)
- A Collection of Responses to one Muslim crusaders tirade against Christianity
answers to Abualrub's series "Between 'Shubbiha Lahum' and Trinity".
- The Mutability of Allah
- Exposing Islam's Pentagonity
- Modalism, Polytheism or just plain old Quackerism! —
Another Response to Jalal Abualrub's Foolishness and Blasphemies
- Revisiting the Issue of Puberty and Marriage:
Examining Muhammad's Marriage with Aisha in light of Jewish Tradition
- Have You Been Invited to Allah's Brothel?
- The Doctrine of the Original Shin
- Muhammad and Islam – The Religion of Antichrist?
(Part 1, Part 2)
- Part 1: Cross Dressing and Islam:
An examination of Muhammad's Dress Code
Part 2: The Meaning of Mirt and Thawb
Appendix: Further References
- Answers to Abualrub's attack on the question "Is Allah's Day 1,000 or 50,000 years long?"
- Allah of Islam: Is He Yahweh God of the Bible?
- Is 'Isa the true name of Jesus?
- The alleged superiority of Islam over Christianity:
Analyzing Jalal Abualrub's Response to an Arab Christian
([Part 1], [Part 2])
- Response to Abualrub's Polemic The Genealogy of the ‘Son of God’
([Part 1], [Part 2])
- Since Abualrub talks about the alcohol issue in various places, here are relevant papers
in this regard:
Islam and Wine Consumption,
Muhammad, the Quran, and Prohibition: Islam's
punishments for drinking and gambling,
and our entry on WINE
provides even more.
Replies to Omar Alhabeshi (who also publishes on islamlife.com)
Rebuttals to Muslim Polemics
Answering Islam Home Page